Subject: RE: Bad business: Selling Betas
From: [email-masked] (Ken VanBrocklin)
To: [email-masked] (Lightwave)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 14:29:45 -0700

>Robert Hood wrote:

>Personally, I was happy to get my hands on the Beta (a.k.a. pre-release)
>version of LightWave.  It allowed me to get an almost six-month jump on
>learning the product than I would have had otherwise.

  I aggree 100%.  If a person is purchasing software that is advertized as 
Beta or pre-release, they should know what there getting into. If a company 
is selling pre-release or beta software, they owe it to the customer to 
provide free and timeley updates untill the software has reached a "shipping 
version".
  Being a person who own's several NewTek products, I feel they have done a 
good job of providing these upgrades. 

--
[email-masked] (Ken VanBrocklin) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]